Top Hotel Cited Concerns
- ‘Reservation Leakage’: Guests extending their stays through ‘Booking agent’, NOT your front-desk!
- Aging ‘In-Room’ Land-lines: Old systems actually costing more money than they earn!
- Competitive Differentiation: How to provide greater booking incentives? How ‘Bundle’ & ‘Distribute’ incentives?
- Print Expenses: How to lower?
- ‘Star-Rating‘: How to ‘Up’ it?
- Guest Contacts & Preferences: How to capture?
- Concierge Functions: How to Modernize / Upgrade?
- Guest Connectivity: How to Connect with them ‘on-the-go’?
Learn how the GuestTel solution can address each of these, and more!
Contact us to arrange an in person presentation of the GuestTel app suite at 604-676-1414 or email@example.com
The Traditional Hotel Challenges
Our solution provides savings on roaming & data costs. The international cellphone carriers still impose users per-minute rates for voice and data across borders. Despite calling cards & carrier ‘specials’, travellers are still coming home to unexpected and unexplainable phone bills by using their smartphones across borders.
- Marketing & Promoting Your Hotel:
Promoting the hotel and boosting ‘retail’ sales direct to consumers is always a challenge.
- Guest Database:
Hotels are now filling rooms through online booking agents.
- Hotel-2-Guest, Guest-2-Hotel Connectivity:
NO easy way for hotel to contact guests outside room or the hotel.
- Concierge Capabilities:
Guests require & expect concierge services while in hotel.
- Costly Print-based expenses:
Between menus, directories and other print items, costs can exceed tens of thousands per year.
- In-room Phones:
Aging, expensive to operate & maintain.
- Ways to Maximize Revenues:
The relentless pursuit of savings on costs & boosting revenues from others sources.
Hotels need to understand the demographic and behavioral characteristics of these mobile travelers in order to build effective mobile strategies. Failure to develop a strong mobile presence could result in unsatisfied
customers and lost opportunities